Monday, January 26, 2009

Moved to a new site!

Today i decided to move my site to a new host since the previous(kalgecin.b0x.com) did not allow me to upload most of my scripts. My new site is here and is up-to-date most of the time. Please add any suggestion and/or comments.About the MetaScanner:
It's a vulnerability scanner that depends on nmap. It parses the output of nmap to see the port, service, version and the like. It later uses this information to parse the database for vulnerabilities of the affected versions. Although this scanner produces a lot of false positives, it's a quick and easy way to scan your target and get filtered to a few metasploit framework exploits. The MetaScanner also has a script to scan the metasploit database for the vulnerabilities. It scans the "Name" part of exploit and stores it in the database.
Please feel free to use any of my scripts at my new site kalgecin.110mb.com

No comments:

Post a Comment